The ATEE is looking for new candidates to serve on its Administrative Council (AC). The members of the Administrative Council are elected by the General Assembly. The candidates will present themselves at the next General Assembly during the 2018 ATEE Annual Conference.
The candidates shall
– be teachers/teacher educators/researchers/academics actively involved in higher education;
– be active and committed members of the Association;
– be able to take an active part and responsibilities in the development of the Association;
– have a sound understanding of the aims, organisation and activities of the Association;
– be able to represent and promote ATEE at events in Brussels and in Europe;
– commit themselves to attend the statutory meetings and the ATEE Conferences;
– have a good command of the English language.
To know more about the procedure please read the Statutes and Internal Rules of the Association.
The ATEE members are invited to send a Curriculum Vitae et Studiorum, letters of support and a personal statement to the ATEE President by email: email@example.com by 21 June 2018.