The ATEE is looking for a freelance Social Media Editor for the European Journal of Teacher Education.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the Journal’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy
- Create editorial calendars and schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Fluency in English
- Relevant degree
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, etc.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
Applicants are asked to send a CV + short cover letter indicating your expected remuneration to
Mariagrazia Tagliabue – email: firstname.lastname@example.org – no later than 10 May 2018.