Our Publisher Routledge will sponsor the ATEE Annual Conference attendance for PhD Candidates and Supervisors who are members of the Association:
Four Schemes – 900 EUR each – will be available for attending the 2018 Annual Conference on 20-22 August.
Supervisors and PhD Candidates from courses focused on Teacher education are invited to send applications with:
– a description of the PhD programme
– the name of the PhD Candidate involved in the programme
– the activities of the PhD Candidate involved in the programme
– a formal letter sent by the University/Institution in which the University/Institution confirming the information detailed in the submitted papers.
Criteria of evaluation:
– coherence of the PhD programme with the teacher education issues
– international relevance of the PhD programme
– country of University/Institution (Universities/institutions from low-income countries will be preferred)
– country of PhD Candidate (Candidates from low-income countries will be preferred)
Use of the amount granted:
The amount shall be used to support the PhD Candidate in attending the ATEE Annual Conferences.
Please send your applications by 24 July 2018 to the attention of the ATEE President – email: email@example.com.