The 2019 ATEE Winter Conference focuses on Science and Mathematics Education in the 21st Century.
The conference will organised by the University of Minho in Braga (Portugal), from 15 to 17 April 2019.
It aims at fostering a deep discussion of the following issues related to the conference theme:
– Innovative approaches to teaching science / mathematics
– Technologically enhanced science / mathematics education
– Science / mathematics education and the STEM agenda
– Science / mathematics education in multicultural and inclusive schools
– Science / mathematics teacher education in a changing world
– 21st century assessment in science / mathematics education
You are invited to submit abstracts for papers and poster sessions.
Submissions should not have been presented or published before. Each participant can present two papers and/or posters maximum. Abstracts must be submitted as a word document according to the guidelines to be provided.
Submissions should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com until 27 January 2019.
For more information, please visit http://net.ie.uminho.pt/ateewinter2019/
Luísa Carvalho & Sofia Morgado
Universidade do Minho – Instituto de Educação
Campus de Gualtar – 4710-057 Braga, Portugal
Phone: (+351) 253604272 / 253604274