The 2019 ATEE Spring Conference 2019 will take place at University of Latvia on 7 & 8 June 2019, and the theme will be “Innovations, Technologies and Research in Education”.
– Smart Pedagogy of Technology Enhanced Learning
– Digital Learning Materials, educational technologies, technological solutions for knowledge construction
– Social media in the learning process
– Development of media competency and aspects of Cybersecurity of Technology Enhanced Learning
– Innovative solutions of transformative education
– Challenges of teachers’ education
– Innovative Educational research methodologies
– Inclusive education
– Subject oriented or competency oriented approach?
More information available on the conference website: http://www.ateespringconference.lu.lv.
We invite teachers representing different fields and stages of education – preschool, school, higher education institutions, research institutions, parents and other stakeholders who want to discuss, who want to learn and offer their ideas to participate in the conference.
Abstracts should be sent as an attachment to [email protected] no later than 30 April 2019 .
The abstract should be no more than 400 words and clearly structured, indicating the theoretical framework, the research/study design, the methods or instruments, the description of the experience, etc. Please include 3 – 5 key words.
The submitted contributions should not have been previously published nor submitted for publication in previous editions.
Information about acceptance or rejection of abstract will be sent to author no later than 15 May 2019.
Full articles should be submitted after conference no later than 30 June.