Final conference of the ERASMUS+ project TILL TEACHERS INSPIRING LIFELONG LEARNERS
Come to Brussels on the 21st of October or attend virtually
– to find out what teachers need to inspire young people to be lifelong learners
– to contribute with your ideas to a lively debate on how to develop a new field in teacher’s qualification
The final conference of the TiLL project will
– present the competence framework for Teachers Inspiring Lifelong Learning
– discuss how teachers mobility and teachers qualification may benefit from a European certificate
– propose implementation strategies as an incentive to teachers to undertake continuing professional development in the core area of their profession
The conference is for
– school teachers and their associations
– policy-makers in the field of school education
– teachers training organisations and certification bodies
– stakeholders networks (students, parents, unions)
Registration is free but the TILL Project will not be able to reimburse travel and accommodation costs. A detailed Programme will be sent by mid-September.
If you are interested to attend, we recommend to register as soon as possible, since seats are limited and we want to have a middle-sized interactive event.