The online event is organised by the RDC Teaching Modern Languages
Check out the Facebook page of the event: ATEE one-day Conference: Teaching Languages Post-Covidly
- New challenges for language teacher education
- New competences of language teachers
- Trick-or-treat of technology in language education
- Educational history, language learning and the pandemic
- Approaches and methods of post-covid language education research
- New normal in language teaching and learning (e.g. asynchronous, hybrid language instruction and learning/acquisition, etc.)
Please send your abstract as a Word attachment – about 120 words and a short introduction about the author(s) – to [email protected] no later than 17 May.
Registration link: RDC Teaching Modern Languages conference
The conference is free for ATEE members: Become a member | ATEE
Fees for non-members:
50 EUR for presenters
25 EUR for participants without a paper
Participants are invited to register before 25 May, and email a copy of the payment to [email protected]
The meeting link will be sent to registered participants on 27 May.
The event is organised by the ATEE RDC Teaching Modern Languages with the support of the University of Latvia, institutional member of the ATEE, the Jan Kochanowski University of Kielce, Poland, and Eskisehir Osmangazi University, School of Foreign Languages, Turkey.