The 2022 General Assembly will take place during the 2022 Spring Conference organised by Marino Institute in Dublin from 25 to 27 May. The GA will be held on 26 May at 4 pm (local time).
Members are invited to register for the 2022 General Assembly. Members who cannot attend in person are invited to join the online meeting: the meeting link will be sent only to registered participants.
Members can delegate another member using the proxy form which can be downloaded from the ATEE website.
Please register or send your proxy form to the ATEE Secretariat before 24 May 2022.
Registration link here.
NB: If your membership has elapsed and/or if you need an invoice for the 2022 annual fee, please send an email to [email protected] before 20 May 2022.
Any information is available on the ATEE website (downloads section).
AGENDA ATEE 2022 General Assembly
- Apologies and adoption of the agenda
- Adoption of the minutes of the last General Assembly
- Presentation of the Reports by the President
- Approval of the 2021 Annual Accounts and the 2022 Budget
- Presentation of the Annual Report by the EJTE Editors
- Presentation of the Annual Report by the RDCs Coordinator
- Election and re-election members of the ATEE Administrative Council
- Election of the Vice President
- Handover to the new President
- Speech by the new President
- Matters arising
- Closure of the General Assembly