MOV UP Project – International Conference – Istanbul, 18-19 October 2019
The conference invites teachers, researchers, PhD candidates, psychologists, school counsellors and pedagogy experts, policy and decision makers in education, representatives of the Ministries of Education, local authorities and other stakeholders to present and exchange ideas about the formative importance of the pre-school and primary school education.
The official languages of the conference are English and Turkish. Simultaneous translation will be provided at the plenary sessions.
Conference topics concerned:
– Inclusive policies in early childhood education
– Social and emotional learning for young learners
– Positive and enabling environments in ECE
– Value education for young learners
– Development from the child perspective
– Nurturing creativity of the young learners
– Evaluation of classwork and learning outcomes in ECE
– Professional Development of the ECE Pedagogical Specialists.
Questions regarding abstract preparation and submission should be sent to e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can open and download the abstract submission guidelines here.
Abstract Submission: 19 July 2019
Notification of Acceptance: 25 July 2019
The authors of the abstracts selected for the International conference will be invited to provide a full papers for the publication in the Conference proceedings (an electronic publication with an ISBN available after the conference).
More information is available at: https://conference.movup-project.eu/